- Lesson 4 reflection (with corrections) due in Schoology by 8am on 5/8.
Today we investigated what happens to the air above the hot water and the ice within the convection tubes. Here's what you need to do:
- Talk to a friend/classmate to get the observations for today's activity.
- Use this to complete handout 113.
- Complete handout 114.
- Complete the assigned homework above.
You received two handouts today:
- Handout 113: Investigating how Warm Air and Cold Air Move
- Handout 114: Investigating Air Temperature and Movement Analysis
|File Size:||63 kb|
Below is the procedure for investigation 4.2 (handout 113).