- Read "The Truth about Air" (pp. 108-111) and complete the reading check in Schoology by 8am tomorrow.
Today we did the lesson 6 getting started (H119) and answered the pre-investigation questions for handout 120. Here's what you need to do:
- Talk with a classmate from your period to get the daily weather data.
- Complete all of handout 119. Follow the instructions on the sheet.
- Answer the pre-investigation questions on handout 120.
You received two handouts today:
- Handout 119: Lesson 9 Getting Started
- Handout 120: Modeling the Effects of Air Pressure on Cloud Formation