- Login to the online textbook and make sure you can access the XPT book.
Today we read "What is an Earthquake?" on page 5 of the XPT text. Then, we created a vocab organizer for the unit. We completed handout 65 and discussed our thoughts. Here's what you need to do:
1. Log in to the online textbook for XPT and read the 2 green paragraphs on pg 5.
2. Create a vocab log (in Notability, Quizlet, etc. whatever you like). Your first three terms are: earthquake, fault, and seismologist. Define these terms using what you read.
3. Complete handout 65. Pick 4 places you think earthquakes occur. In the margins, briefly describe why you choice each place.
You received one handout today:
- Handout 65: Thinking About Earthquakes