- WnC Lesson 6 Reflection + corrections due in Schoology by 8am on Thursday, May 28th.
- WnC Unit Summative on Thursday, May 28th. See lesson 13 for more information.
- Wind Map corrections in class tomorrow.
Today we discussed the answers to handout 121. We also used Weather Underground to answer a few more questions about weather data. Here's what you need to do:
- Have 121 completed for tomorrow so I can check it in.
- Visit Wunderground Wilmette. Under the 10 day forecast (graph option), customize it so it shows: temperature, chance of precipitation, humidity, pressure, and wind speed.
- Then, answer the following questions using the graphs it generates:
a. Which variable(s) is/are correlated/connected with wind speed. How?
b. Which variable(s) is/are helpful in predicting the chance of precipitation? How?
c. What other variables appear to be connected? How?
You did not receive any handouts today.
Below are the slides from today's class.