- Investigation 3.3 reflection corrections due tomorrow by 8am to Schoology.
- Bring colored pencils and a ruler to class tomorrow.
Today we did an activity where we tried to figure out what was inside a plastic egg without opening it (Handout 77). Then, we read background information on how we know what's in earth's interior (pp. 72-73 in the XPT book). Finally, we took some notes from a animated slide show that described the four layers of earth's interior (handout 78, page 1 only). Here's what you need to do:
- Download handouts 77 and 78.
- Read pages 72-73 in the XPT book.
You received two handouts today:
- Handout 77: Lesson 5 Getting Started
- Handout 78: Earth's Interior