- Review lesson 1 items on the study guide.
- IBI Lesson 1-5 test on Tuesday, October 21st
Today we prepped our osmosis in carrots lab. We collected our prelab data so we can compare it to our postlab results tomorrow. Then, we finished our gummy bear lab. We collected data on the gummy bears to see how the freshwater solution affected them. We completed the rest of handout. Here's what you need to do:
- Contact your group for the carrot pre-lab data.
- Contact your group for the gummy bear post-lab data.
- Answer the questions on the second page of handout 27.
You received one handout in class today.
- Handout 28: Osmosis in Carrots
Below is the answer key to handout 27. Keep in mind my data is sample data and may not reflect your data collected in class.