- No homework
Today we read an article about gender bias and grading while I passed back your earth's interior models. Then we took notes on plate tectonic theory. Some classes also started the notes on continental drift. Here's what you need to do:
- Read the article on gender bias and grading (see below)
- Download handout 81 and get the information from a peer.
- Download handout 82. Find someone from your class period to see if we completed this handout. If so, please copy the information.
Link for Today:
- Teachers in a UK study grade boys differently than girls
You received one handout today:
- Handout 81: Theory of Plate Tectonics