- Check your grades for missing work, errors, etc. If you are missing work or have a zero, you need to fill out the missing homework form (right sidebar).
Today we finished lesson 9 and began lesson 11. Here's what you need to do:
- Finish handout 95 (if you haven't). Use the book to help you. Page numbers for the book are on the handout.
- Complete handout 96. Use handouts 94-95 and page 85 in the textbook. You should think about what plates do to cause volcanoes to form. Don't worry about citing examples of volcanoes.
- Read over handout 97 and the procedure (steps 1-10, pp. 143-145) to familiarize yourself with our lesson 11.1 investigation.
You received two handouts today:
- Handout 96: Lesson 9 Guiding Question Review
- Handout 97: Investigating Landforms with Magma