- XPT Lesson 12 Reflection due tomorrow in Schoology by 8am. No submission = a zero for your first attempt (which also means you can't correct your work).
Today we completed the igneous fudge lab and started our igneous rock observations. Here's what you need to do:
- Finish your XPT Lesson 12 Reflection on Schoology.
- Complete handout 106. I've included an extra download below that contains the images of the cooled fudge.
- Complete page 1 of handout 107. Use the images below to help you. You need to be detailed in your observations. We will use these observations to create a classification system. More observations will give you more ways to sort the rocks into your created categories.
You received one handout today:
- Handout 107: Observing Igneous Rocks
Use the following images to assist you in making your observations for the data table on page 1 of handout 107.