- IBI Lesson 9 Reflection, with corrections, due in Schoology by Tuesday, January 20th at 8am.
Today we finished reviewing handout 62. The answer key is available on yesterday's post. Please make sure your handout is finished. We then revisited the organism cards and listed how each organism met the 5 characteristics of life. For example, if we were looking at humans we would say:
- Cells: Multicellular eukaryotes
- Energy: Heterotrophs that consume (eat)
- Reproduction: sexually through insemination
- Response: Many examples (e.g. any of the senses or sense organs)
- Growth/Development: mitosis to create new cells, puberty as development from youth to adult
You did not receive any handouts today.