Your tower designs are due tomorrow. Here are the requirements for your design.
- The height of your tower is equal to the stories of your tower (e.g. a 10 story building is 10 inches tall).
- All 5 floor plates are in your design.
- Floor plates are equally spaced with one on top.
- All braces connect with the edges of the tower; they do not connect with the floor plates. Exception: if you are doing the large X design (which passes over a floor plate), then your braces may connect to the floor plate.
- The short side of the foundation block is used. This means the base of your tower is about 101mm or 4 inches wide (this is the 2 pieces of balsa wood + the foundation block).
You will choose one person from your group to have graded (or you can all have your own graded; your choice!).